Are you interested in Train Control and Management Systems? Do you have the attitude for solving problems and passion to get things done? If yes, you may be the Project Engineer we are looking for!
We are looking for you
We at Studentwork are looking for our customer, EKE-Electronics Ltd, a result oriented Project Engineer for a permanent employment in Espoo. The assignment is full-time and you will be employed through Studentwork for the client.
In Project Engineer's job, you work in embedded systems related technology projects. Your task include the specification of the TCMS functionalities, training of TCMS and creating the needed material for trainings. You will do PLC coding for TCMS systems and write test specifications and test reports. You will also participate to testing of TCMS at the office and at customer sites. You have the opportunity to make an influence by providing leading technologies to train manufacturers, operators and integrators for efficient train manufacturing and operations. The job offers you a great opportunity to develop in tailored solutions for system integration, train automation, train communications, train diagnostics and improved safety.
EKE-Electronics Ltd develops intelligent train electronics. They have solutions for high speed trains, commuter trains, metros, trams, passenger coaches and locomotives. In addition to Finland, their clients come from Australia, Asia, Europe and South America. Exports are the source of 90 per cent of their company’s turnover. Thanks to the deep technical know-how of their professionals in EKE-Electronics Ltd, they have been able to extend their Trainnet systems to functionalities with an SIL safety classification. More about the company: https://www.eke-electronics.com
We are expecting
- Specification of TCMS functionalities
- PLC coding for TCMS systems
- Training of TCMS functionalities including creation of needed material for training
- Writing test specifications and test reporting
- Testing of TCMS at the office, in production and at the customer (abroad)
We offer you the opportunity to
- Good English skills, both spoken and written
- Good skills in writing technical documentation in English
- Linux knowledge (used with command line, file system concepts, etc.)
- Some programming experience, preferably also experience from PLC coding
- General knowledge of networking technologies: Ethernet, TCP/IP, NAT, DHCP and DNS
- Willingness to travel
Apply for the job now!
- Develop in the field of embedded systems
- Work in open working environment, with individual responsibility
- Gain valuable work experience from international environment
- Good orientation and training opportunities
If you identify yourself in this position, you should apply for the job quickly, as we proceed immediately with potential applicants. The last day to apply is 22.10.2019 but be fast! For more information, please contact Senior Recruitment Manager Wilma Vilen (0409402670, email@example.com
Learn more about Studentwork
Studentwork is a Nordic recruitment and staffing company specializing in graduates with up to 5 years of experience. We fulfill our mission by helping companies and qualified graduates to find each other. We offer plenty of interesting career possibilities in different companies and areas of specialty. Every year we employ over thousands of graduates – even 80 % of our deals are full-time! We believe that the right person placed at the right job is as much about personality as merits. Create a career profile at our website and join our network!
Hae CV:llä tai LinkedIn-profiililla