Are you looking for a summer job in the field of ICT? Are you interested in working with IoT in a global context? We have an excellent opportunity for you!
We are looking for
We at Studentwork are looking for a Summer Trainees to join our client organization Altair Semiconductor’s R&D center located in Oulu! The position is full-time and fixed-term for the summer 2020.
Altair Semiconductor, a Sony Group Company, is a leading provider of Cellular IoT chipsets, playing a pivotal role in realizing the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT). As the IoT expands to include all types of connected “things”, Altair’s ultra-low-power and ultra-small chipset solutions are turning Cellular IoT into reality. Our vision has changed what is possible for device makers that rely on us to connect millions of devices. Altair chipsets can be found in wearables, vehicle telematics, smart utility meters, personal & logistics trackers, home appliances, consumer electronics, and many other IoT devices. Our chipsets keep them connected to today’s LTE networks and ready for 5G IoT.
Altair Semiconductor is proudly shipping millions of units to customers around the world connecting to the world’s tier-1 cellular networks. Headquartered in Israel, Altair has offices in the U.S., China, India, Japan and Taiwan, and a R&D centre in Oulu, Finland. This opportunity will provide you the first class experience in IoT field! Read more about Altair Semiconductor here: https://altair-semi.com/
• Developing and testing core solutions of Altair’s technologies - focusing on LTE IoT modem firmware
• Assisting the senior developers in their daily work on various tasks
The tasks and role will be applied to match your background, skills and interests in the area of IoT world.
• BSc/Master studies in wireless communications engineering or computer science or electrical engineering
• Excellent engineering skills – problem solving, pragmatic approach, broad system view
• Interest in mobile cellular technology and Internet of Things
• Experience in C, Python or other scripting languages
• Good communication skills (oral and in written) in English
• Self-driven attitude, willingness to learn and grow
• Great opportunity to learn and gain work experience
• Opportunity to work with the most recent cellular technologies
• International and multicultural work environment
• Experienced colleagues offering they support if needed
• Modern office site with open office space, meeting rooms and laboratory
• Niche field – gaining experience in this field of technology will be your advantage in the future as well!
Apply for the job now!
If you believe that this opportunity is made for you, please submit your CV and application as soon as possible on Studentwork’s website! We will start the interviews immediately after potential candidates apply. The last day to apply is 9.2.2020! For further information, please contact Studentwork’s Recruitment Manager Anna-Leena Kontio +358 40 940 2481 (Monday-Friday 9.00-15.00) or firstname.lastname@example.org
The story of Studentwork began in 2004. In a small student apartment in Helsinki, two students decided to take the matter in their own hands and get jobs for themselves and their friends. Today, we have grown into one of the Nordic region's leading staffing and recruitment companies in our niche. But we still have the incentive and personal appeal. Our business idea is to match employers and graduates at the beginning of their career, from short staffing assignments to permanent full‑time positions. We collaborate with all Nordic Universities and have built up extensive networks of well‑trained students and experienced graduates.
Hae CV:llä tai LinkedIn-profiililla