Interested in working with the hottest wearable brands like Garmin, Huawei and Suunto? Ready to improve the wellness of millions of people around the world? If yes, you might be the Chinese speaking Integration Specialist we are looking for!
We are looking for you
We at Studentwork are looking for our customer, Firstbeat, a technical-oriented Chinese speaking Integration specialist for a permanent employment. The assignment is full-time and you will be employed directly to Firstbeat. The position is based in Firstbeat HQ in Jyväskylä OR Espoo.
In Integration specialist's
job, you will work as a part of the Consumer technologies team and you will be working closely with partner brands in China and elsewhere in Asia to ensure that best-in-class user software integration experience is being delivered to the end user. You’ll work with Firstbeat’s Chinese customers and support producing great product concepts, proposals and consumer experiences. This job offers you have the opportunity to make an influence in a world-leading physiological analytics company that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
Firstbeat is the leading provider of physiological analytics for sports and well-being. They transform heartbeat data into personalized information on exercice, stress and recovery. Hundreds of elite sports teams, wellness professionals, and millions of consumers worldwide trust Firstbeat to enhance performance and well-being. Read more here: https://www.firstbeat.com/en/
We are expecting
- Supporting Firstbeat’s Chinese partner brands’ technical teams to successfully deliver excellent Firstbeat experience for the end user
- Managing technology integration projects and coordinating the resources for flawless execution of projects
- Defining project scope and objectives for Chinese customers
- Providing onsite support to ensure smooth and correct implementation of Firstbeat concepts and analytics
We offer you the opportunity to
- Previous relevant technical/IT working experience
- Educational background in IT
- Native-level Chinese language and excellent communication skills in English
- Ability for frequent travel to China and other regions in Asia (30-60 travelling days in a year)
Apply for the job now!
- Influence in a world-leading physiological analytics company that makes a real difference in people’s lives
- Develop and work with industry leading products and technology used by elite athletes, wellness professionals, corporations and millions of consumers worldwide
- Work in a skilled multidisciplinary team, great partners and an inspiring work environment
- Excellent employee benefits and flexible working conditions
If you identify yourself in this position, you should apply for the job quickly, as we proceed immediately with potential applicants. The last day to apply is 1.3.2020 but be fast! For more information, please contact Recruitment Manager Tiia Mäenpää (email@example.com
Learn more about Studentwork
Studentwork is a Nordic recruitment and staffing company specializing in graduates with up to 5 years of experience. We fulfill our mission by helping companies and qualified graduates to find each other. We offer plenty of interesting career possibilities in different companies and areas of specialty. Every year we employ over thousands of graduates – even 80 % of our deals are full-time! We believe that the right person placed at the right job is as much about personality as merits. Create a career profile at our website and join our network!
Hae CV:llä tai LinkedIn-profiililla